Friday, March 2, 2007

first week in nihon :)




hi everyone!!

finally managed to set up a blog.. heh.. pardon my short posts and inadequate descriptions ya? Blog virgin!
This is my second time travelling alone.. (the first being to bangkok for like 3 days so its doesnt really count i guess.. heh) So i left with mixed feelings.. excited but a little scared too.. was worried id miss home .. or have trouble cooking.. washing.. communicating.. plus my super klutzy and forgetful ways.. haha.
but i guess this experience will truly be one that i'll learn so much from.. and i got to take things as they come.. Can't wait to see what lies ahead for me! :)
Nihon no Ryotei (Japan journey)
25th Feb - 27th Feb : Toyko
28th Feb - 16th Mar: Takasaki
16th Mar - 29th Mar: Osaka, Kyoto, Toba
29th Mar onwards: Beppu, Oita (Near Fukuoka)..
Mid Aug : Back in Singapore!
Have been in Japan for about 6 days now..staying with this great couple in Takasaki (abt 1/2 hours from Tokyo)
Pa, Mummy, Kor and lin.. hope everyone is doing fine :) Say hi to Rach, Jo and Qi for me also k?
Lin, the box was a lovely gift.. made me cry on the plane la .. slowly savouring the nuts and the chocolates you got for me =)
Thanks for coming to the airport sherm, youjin & saz (via long distance from turkey. heh) .. really meant the world to me..

Kun, justin and weida for the wonderful surprise :) Great seein you guys before i left..
Its been great so far! But i miss my family already.. and zq.. saz, youjin and sherm, jun, kun, justin, sue, celine, vida...and emix of course..the dancers and the dancing too! :)
The host couple has been nothing short of wonderful to me the past week.. bringing me around and cooking all sorts of delicious food for me.. oooooooooooishiiiii ne! Will be posting some pictures up too!

Feels as if ive been here for more than a week now considering the things that ive done and places ive vistited.. heh. Almost 6 more months!!
Heh now im wondering if this entry is too long? Argh. heck it. heh. Just wanna use this to show you guys what im experiencing over here.. and hope that all of you will get to share it with me :)
Here goes!








No comments: