Thursday, March 15, 2007

day 18

DAy 18: Last night in Takasaki..

heading off for osaka in a couple of hours! prob get to see the cherry blossoms there or in Kyoto :) ..

im gonna miss Mr and Mrs T so much.. and julia too :) really feel as if they welcomed me as a part of their family.. theyve welcomed me to come look for them anytime whilst im still in japan :)

had chinese food for dinner tonight.. Mrs T had learnt how to cook chinese food way back when they lived in Singapore for a couple of yrs.. abt 10 yrs ago? She said she thought i'd prob not get to eat chinese food for quite a long time.. so she cooked it for me.. damn sweet of her..........
it was delicious! had tofu with veg and scallops.. home made char siew that was juicy and tender........ and prawns in chilli sauce (a lil like chilli crab style) hee.. shiok! haha...

had my last lesson with mihoko sensei as well.. she and this other teacher at the centre got me a little gift :) japanese inkan (personal seal with your kanji initials on it) .. heh. really nice of them! Theyve really been so warm towards me and helping me so much with japanese..

... im going to miss Takasaki, the people and the food :) .. Sabishii ne! ..




last dinner in Takasaki..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss my baby.......

Unknown said...

you look GREAT in the kimono, dear girl. :)

i'm glad you're going to Osaka! Your school term is starting soon, the date is drawing near... excited for you...

michelle said...

hey baby.. i miss you too... the little hotel has internet! but no video calls im afraid..

jun.. thanks! i miss you terribly! in osaka now..cant believe im actually doing this! heh

yilin` said...

hi che! you pok. eat all the GOOD FOOD! you better miss me too!